Today, consumers live in a world where nearly everything they want is at their fingertips. Due to the predictive nature of many non-financial tools they’ve grown accustomed to, bank customers now expect their financial institution to know them as well as Amazon or Netflix do.
The good news is, your community bank already has a significant enterprise asset that can move your institution in this direction: your own data. Understanding customer data is critical for community banks to prevent their customers from turning to non-banks and competitors at decision-making moments, and a comprehensive data analytics strategy can be leveraged to transform a community bank in measurable and unparalleled ways.
On Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 2pm ET, we hosted Why Data Should Be A Top Priority For Your Bank. After this free, 60-minute live webinar featuring a star-studded panel of industry experts, attendees walked away with a deeper understanding of:
- Why data is the key to bank transformation
- Ways your bank can quickly capitalize on the data you already have on-hand
- Which pieces of data matter most (and which pieces you can safely ignore)
- How to optimize your data strategy to make the greatest institutional impact
- Jill Castilla – President & CEO, Citizens Bank of Edmond
- Charles Potts – EVP & Chief Innovation Officer, ICBA
- Hunter Young – Founder & President, HIFI Agency
- Sanjay Bhaskar – Chief Revenue Officer, KlariVis
Created by veteran community bank executives, KlariVis was developed to enable institutions of all sizes to see their institution clearly and access transformative data in an efficient way, interpret it, and act decisively on it. The KlariVis team aims to provide financial institutions with an enterprise dashboard and analytics solution designed to solve the data conundrum that is prevalent in the industry today. For more information visit www.KlariVis.com or contact Sales@KlariVis.com.