BROUGHT TO YOU BY KLARIVIS AND HARTMAN EXECUTIVE ADVISORS
Banks need to embrace digital innovation — not just to remain competitive, but to survive.
Digital transformation is no easy lift and partnering with FinTechs can be complicated. By leveraging the experiences of four industry experts, each representing a critical piece of this process, the wildly open-ended concept of “bank innovation” becomes easier to navigate.
Sit in on this masterfully crafted panel on Thursday, April 13 at 1PM ET to get a 360-degree view of what successful digital transformation can look like at your community bank.
During this complimentary, one-hour webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess and manage the risks and opportunities associated with digital transformation
- Develop a well-rounded strategy for FinTech partnerships to support your bank’s goals
- Prioritize digital investments that will yield the greatest return for your bank
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls that may hinder your transformation journey
- Capitalize on assets your bank already has to enhance the customer experience
- EXECUTIVE ADVISOR: Wade Barnes, Financial Services Industry Lead, Hartman Executive Advisors
- FINTECH: Sanjay Bhaskar, Chief Revenue Officer, KlariVis
- BANK: Jason Jones, President, Community Financial Services Bank
- INDUSTRY EXPERT: Joan Susie, Chairman, FinXTech
Created by veteran community bank executives, KlariVis was developed to enable institutions of all sizes to see their institution clearly and access transformative data in an efficient way, interpret it, and act decisively on it. The KlariVis team aims to provide financial institutions with an enterprise dashboard and analytics solution designed to solve the data conundrum that is prevalent in the industry today. For more information visit www.KlariVis.com or contact Sales@KlariVis.com.